Following are the brief minutes of our board meeting last week, as well as a link to the YouTube recording. We had some hassles with people in different video chats, but ultimately got done what we wanted to achieve, I think.
These minutes are UNAPPROVED currently.
Open Knowledge Australia board meeting
7 December 2016 7:30 pm EDST
Present: Matthew Cengia, Fiona Tweedie, Rosie Williams, Helen Ensikat, Ann-Marie Elias, Nicholas Gruen, Markus Buchhorn
- Report on Open Knowledge Melbourne (Matt Cengia)
- Going well; weekly meetups etc. only support necessary is release of funds for weekly meetups.
- Report on Health Hack 2016 (TBC)
- Follow up with Mike Imelfort about HH financials, especially Sydney expenses
- Financial status
- Markus has asked Steven for a ‘full year’ version of the reports
- Grant Application process
- Tax concession charity registration
- Yes investigate further, FT to look at the forms
- Board composition
- FT resigning, nominates Matt Cengia
- Rosie Williams replacing Alysha Thomas
- Any other business
- Zoe Phillips at Data 61 to offer advice and support
Ginny, Markus and Nic are all in a hangout – on our own???
The YouTube recording is below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GED_n05ifI0